GSI Forum
GSI Helmholtzzentrum für Schwerionenforschung

Home » PANDA » PandaRoot » General » Problem while analyzing a data with OS X which created with Linux Ubuntu based PandaRoot-dev version
Problem while analyzing a data with OS X which created with Linux Ubuntu based PandaRoot-dev version [message #25098] Fri, 04 September 2020 13:02 Go to previous message
Umut Keskin is currently offline  Umut Keskin
occasional visitor
Hello,

I am just trying to run a root macro while using a ".._pid.root" and "".._par.root" data which were created with a linux ubuntu based server via "pandaroot-dev" version. That is, i am trying to run this macro on my PC, a Mac which runs "pandaroot-oct19" version and i get this error below. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you.

Processing theAnalysis_1.C...
Error in <TFile::ReadKeys>: reading illegal key, exiting after 1 keys
Warning in <TStreamerInfo::BuildCheck>: 
   The StreamerInfo of class PndEvtGenDirect read from file signal_pp_Zc4430Minus_ee_nophot100000_1_par.root
   has the same version (=1) as the active class but a different checksum.
   You should update the version to ClassDef(PndEvtGenDirect,2).
   Do not try to write objects with the current class definition,
   the files will not be readable.

Warning in <TStreamerInfo::CompareContent>: One base class of the on-file layout version 1 and of the in memory layout version 1 for 'PndEvtGenDirect' is different: 'PndTargetGenerator' vs 'FairGenerator'
Warning in <TClass::Init>: no dictionary for class PndTargetGenerator is available
[WARN] FairRun::SetOutputFile() deprecated. Use FairRootFileSink.
[FATAL] No Branch list in input file

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Pions decays in detector
Next Topic: PandaRoot Oct19 failed to install
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 13:51:11 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01051 seconds