GSI Forum
GSI Helmholtzzentrum für Schwerionenforschung

Home » PANDA » PandaRoot » Event Generators » PYTHIA6 usage
Re: PYTHIA6 usage [message #25190 is a reply to message #25147] Thu, 08 October 2020 14:23 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Anna Skachkova is currently offline  Anna Skachkova
continuous participant
Dear Ralf,

Thank you for a fast replay. I have tried your script with the different changes, but didn't manage to get the same results. With the exactly(!) your script I've got:

mostly
......===== PndPidCorrelator - Event: 960 - Number of tracks for pid 0 - Number of Clusters for pid: EMC: 1 FSC: 0
===== PndPidCorrelator - Event: 961 - Number of tracks for pid 1 - Number of Clusters for pid: EMC: 1 FSC: 0
===== PndPidCorrelator - Event: 962 - Number of tracks for pid 1 - Number of Clusters for pid: EMC: 1 FSC: 0
===== PndPidCorrelator - Event: 963 - Number of tracks for pid 1 - Number of Clusters for pid: EMC: 1 FSC: 0
===== PndPidCorrelator - Event: 964 - Number of tracks for pid 1 - Number of Clusters for pid: EMC: 1 FSC: 0
===== PndPidCorrelator - Event: 965 - Number of tracks for pid 1 - Number of Clusters for pid: EMC: 1 FSC: 0
===== PndPidCorrelator - Event: 966 - Number of tracks for pid 0 - Number of Clusters for pid: EMC: 0 FSC: 2
===== PndPidCorrelator - Event: 967 - Number of tracks for pid 1 - Number of Clusters for pid: EMC: 2 FSC: 0
that means, as far as I understand, there are mostly the only one track per event, that is confirmed by the picture from root.

From the picture Pdg.png (MCTrack.fPdgCode) it clear seen the presence of the fist positive muon in 90% and in 10% mu-, while a priory
mu+ and mu- are absolutely indentical in the file, having in account that there are also the other charged particles in at least >50% events.

I'm very confused in this situation. I would be very grateful if anybody could give a hint what I'm doing wrong.

Thanks in advance,
Anna
  • Attachment: Pdg.png
    (Size: 0.10KB, Downloaded 121 times)

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message