GSI Forum
GSI Helmholtzzentrum für Schwerionenforschung

Home » R3BRoot » General Discussions » Problem with loading TVector3 in R3BRoot (Problem with loading TVector3 in R3BRoot)
Problem with loading TVector3 in R3BRoot [message #23198] Tue, 30 October 2018 15:27 Go to previous message
C. A. Douma is currently offline  C. A. Douma
continuous participant
Dear all,

I am trying to build an R3BRoot class with a TVector3 member, but when I try to use the class in
a macro, I am getting the following error:

cling::DynamicLibraryManager::loadLibrary(): /home/christiaan/Desktop/FAIR/R3BRoot_Build/lib/libTest.so.SOVERSION: undefined symbol: _ZTV8TVector3
Error in <TInterpreter::TCling::AutoLoad>: failure loading library Test.so for R3BTest

I have produced a minimal working example. The included .zip-file contains a directory Test, which
should be placed in the R3BRoot source directory. Subsequently, a command add_subdirectory(Test)
should be added to the master CMakeLists.txt near line 370 and then R3BRoot should be re-build.

Afterwards, running the macro TestClass.cpp in R3BRoot/Test/Macros/ should produce the error.
However, When I comment out lines 7 and 13 in R3BTest.cxx in R3BRoot/Test/SubDir/ the error is gone.

Can anyone explain to me what caused the error and how I can fix this?

Thanks in advance!
Christiaan Douma.
  • Attachment: Test.zip
    (Size: 2.59KB, Downloaded 249 times)

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Changes to Detector Constructors for Simulations
Next Topic: Problems with GLAD magnetic field
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 16:33:49 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00621 seconds