GSI Forum
GSI Helmholtzzentrum für Schwerionenforschung

Home » PANDA » PandaRoot » General » The problem when accessing FairLinks in PndEmcPoints (script corrupts when using the PndEmcPoint::GetLinksWithType(int))
The problem when accessing FairLinks in PndEmcPoints [message #22964] Wed, 26 September 2018 13:21 Go to previous message
Dong Liu is currently offline  Dong Liu
occasional visitor
Dear colleagues,

I am trying to do some simulation on the PndEMC. When I try to access the related MCTrack information of a EmcPoint, there are some problem!

When I use the code:

PndEmcPoint* point = (PndEmcPoint*)fPointArray->At(i);
std::set<FairLink> links = point->GetLinks();

where, "i" is the index of the EmcPoint in the related TCloneArray, "ioman" is the FairRooManager.
The script works fine. However, when I use

point->GetLinksWithType(ioman->GetBranchId("MCTrack"));

The script corrupts. The crash information can be found below. I also attached the full code and the root file.

Any ideas on the crash?

Thank you!

Dong

crash information

Processing ReadLink.C...
[INFO ] The input consists out of the following trees and files:
[INFO ] - cbmsim
[INFO ] - sim_ScanMom3.root
[INFO ] Object EmcPoint describing the branch in the folder structure was found
[INFO ] Object MCTrack describing the branch in the folder structure was found
maxEvtNo 100
points is 4367
branch id 0

*** Break *** segmentation violation
[/usr/lib/system/libsystem_platform.dylib] _sigtramp (no debug info)
[<unknown binary>] (no debug info)
[/Users/danny/software/panda/FairRootInstall/lib/libBase.17.10.2.dylib] FairMultiLinkedData::GetLinksWithType(int) const (no debug info)
[/Users/danny/software/panda/FairRootInstall/lib/libBase.17.10.2.dylib] FairMultiLinkedData_Interface::GetLinksWithType(int) const (no debug info)
[/Users/danny/software/panda/external/lib/root/libCling.so] cling::Interpreter::RunFunction(clang::FunctionDecl const*, cling::Value*) (no debug info)
[/Users/danny/software/panda/external/lib/root/libCling.so] cling::Interpreter::EvaluateInternal(std::__1::basic_string<char, std::__1::char_traits<char>, std::__1::allocator<char> > const&, cling::CompilationOptions, cling::Value*, cling::Transaction**, unsigned long) (no debug info)
[/Users/danny/software/panda/external/lib/root/libCling.so] cling::MetaSema::actOnxCommand(llvm::StringRef, llvm::StringRef, cling::Value*) (no debug info)
[/Users/danny/software/panda/external/lib/root/libCling.so] cling::MetaParser::isXCommand(cling::MetaSema::ActionResult&, cling::Value*) (no debug info)
[/Users/danny/software/panda/external/lib/root/libCling.so] cling::MetaParser::isCommand(cling::MetaSema::ActionResult&, cling::Value*) (no debug info)
[/Users/danny/software/panda/external/lib/root/libCling.so] cling::MetaParser::isMetaCommand(cling::MetaSema::ActionResult&, cling::Value*) (no debug info)
[/Users/danny/software/panda/external/lib/root/libCling.so] cling::MetaProcessor::process(char const*, cling::Interpreter::CompilationResult&, cling::Value*, bool) (no debug info)
[/Users/danny/software/panda/external/lib/root/libCling.so] HandleInterpreterException(cling::MetaProcessor*, char const*, cling::Interpreter::CompilationResult&, cling::Value*) (no debug info)
[/Users/danny/software/panda/external/lib/root/libCling.so] TCling::ProcessLine(char const*, TInterpreter::EErrorCode*) (no debug info)
[/Users/danny/software/panda/external/lib/root/libCling.so] TCling::ProcessLineSynch(char const*, TInterpreter::EErrorCode*) (no debug info)
[/Users/danny/software/panda/external/lib/root/libCore.6.10.so] TApplication::ExecuteFile(char const*, int*, bool) (no debug info)
[/Users/danny/software/panda/external/lib/root/libRint.6.10.so] TRint::ProcessLineNr(char const*, char const*, int*) (no debug info)
[/Users/danny/software/panda/external/lib/root/libRint.6.10.so] TRint::Run(bool) (no debug info)
[/Users/danny/software/panda/external/bin/root.exe] main (no debug info)
[/usr/lib/system/libdyld.dylib] start (no debug info)

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: X edition of the School ESC (Efficient Scientific Computing) Bertinoro - Italy 22 - 27 October 2018
Next Topic: Failed FairSoft (for analysis) Installation on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 04:20:57 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00999 seconds