GSI Forum
GSI Helmholtzzentrum für Schwerionenforschung

Home » PANDA » PandaRoot » General » How to write Macros with newest trunk code
Re: How to write Macros with newest trunk code [message #21448 is a reply to message #21445] Fri, 15 September 2017 09:54 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Stefan Pflueger is currently offline  Stefan Pflueger
continuous participant
Hi Ralf,

yes exactly that's my configuration. I should add that i used gcc 6.4.0. So everyone gets the double free error messages at the end of the macro runtime? I almost assume so... Because it crashes at the end of the runtime, the macros should still deliver valid output like you said. Strangely most of the output files for the lmd reconstruction chain are empty. I will investigate further today and compare our lmd macros with the master ones. Maybe some change in fairroot etc is not implemented correctly in our lmd macro code up to now.
Nevertheless if everyone using root6 and the trunk code of pandaroot gets these double free issues, its quite embarrassing to me... Because it is a double free at the end of the runtime done by the root "garbage collector", it is also a bit hard to debug that. But I checked some of the code yesterday and there are a lot of delete statements in the code, which could be responsible for this kind of thing. I will post the output later, however I don't think it will be of much help.

Stefan

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Dirc geometry - current version?
Next Topic: DAY1 tracking (2017)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 02:44:21 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01183 seconds