GSI Forum
GSI Helmholtzzentrum für Schwerionenforschung

Home » Scientific Computing » C++ » Anar's Wiki - C++ Development
icon14.gif  Anar's Wiki - C++ Development [message #1446] Mon, 07 March 2005 10:03 Go to previous message
Anar Manafov is currently offline  Anar Manafov
continuous participant

Dear C++ developers,

I am really happy to see a connection point for C++ development on the GSI forum.
Let me contribute my 5 cents to the GSI C++ community.

On my GSI Wiki home: http://wiki.gsi.de/cgi-bin/twiki/view/Main/AnarManafov
You can find “My Current Development ring” and among others you find the “C++ Development”:
http://wiki.gsi.de/cgi-bin/twiki/view/Main/CplusplusDev

There I have some C++ related information collection and dynamically going to maintain and grow the page.
You can find there very useful “Migration Guide for gcc 3.2” guide, I have collected and will add some more information about porting from gcc 2.95 to gcc 3.x.
Also you find there “Programming in C++, Rules Collection”, I am collecting some rules there, very useful for beginners and not only.
You find on my site a lot of C++ links, the father's Web Home: Bjarne Stroustrup's Homepage, ISO/ANSI C++ standard community, and so on…
There are some MS Visual C++ information and MS development technologies.

Very handy information is collected in “Migration Guide for gcc 3.2” and “Programming in C++, Rules Collection” topics.

The site has been just started; I have many ideas and a lot of collected material. I am going to update my site very often.

Comments or/and suggestions are really welcome.

1 horsepower = 745.699872 Watts

[Updated on: Tue, 08 March 2005 20:38]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message icon14.gif
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: The power of templates!
Next Topic: Al Stevens Interviews Alex Stepanov - STL forever!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 10:02:50 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01080 seconds