|Overview of sub-systems [message #19833]
||Thu, 03 November 2016 10:16
Registered: May 2007
here is the list of questions which should be adressed in the presentation of the sub-system status:
- What geometry is implemented?
- Does this match with the current design?
- Does it contain all materials a) in an approximate manner b) in a realistic way?
- How is the digitization done?
- Does it match with the output of the electronics which should be used?
- Are there any additional information in the data objects which are not available in the real experiment?
- What reconstruction algorithms do you use for e.g. clustering, hit building ... ?
- Is there just one algorithm? Are you aware of other algorithms used by other experiments?
- Have you compared the output of the reconstruction with test beam data?
- Time based simulation / reconstruction
- Is your code able to run time based?
- Is the pile-up handling realistic?
- How is the time-based reconstruction done?
- What are the open points in your sub-detector?
- How much manpower is needed for that?
- How much manpower is available?
- What are the open points in PandaRoot in general?