GSI Forum
GSI Helmholtzzentrum für Schwerionenforschung

Home » PANDA » PandaRoot » Bugs, Fixes, Releases » Problem with GenFit2 libraries
Problem with GenFit2 libraries [message #19706] Mon, 10 October 2016 15:14 Go to previous message
Jennifer Pütz is currently offline  Jennifer Pütz
continuous participant
Dear all,

I tried to run my reco macro with GenFit2 and get the following message:

Processing recoideal_GenFit2_complete.C("XiMinus1820_test")...
[WARNING] FairRunAna::SetInputFile is obsolete. Set it by FairFileSource
[WARNING] FairRunAna::AddFriend is obsolete. Set it by FairFileSource
[INFO ] FairRootManager::OpenOutFile("XiMinus1820_test_reco_complete_Genfit2.root")
dlopen error: /home/ikp1/puetz/panda/PandaSoftware/pandaroot/trunknew/build/lib/libgenfit2.so: undefined symbol: _ZN6genfit10RKTrackRep11ShowMembersER16TMemberInspector
Load Error: Failed to load Dynamic link library /home/ikp1/puetz/panda/PandaSoftware/pandaroot/trunknew/build/lib/libgenfit2.so
Error in <TCint::AutoLoadCallback>: failure loading dependent library libgenfit2.so for class PndRecoKalmanTask2
dlopen error: /home/ikp1/puetz/panda/PandaSoftware/pandaroot/trunknew/build/lib/libgenfit2.so.0: undefined symbol: _ZN6genfit10RKTrackRep11ShowMembersER16TMemberInspector
Load Error: Failed to load Dynamic link library /home/ikp1/puetz/panda/PandaSoftware/pandaroot/trunknew/build/lib/libgenfitAdapters2.so
Error in <TCint::AutoLoadCallback>: failure loading dependent library libgenfitAdapters2.so for class PndRecoKalmanTask2
dlopen error: /home/ikp1/puetz/panda/PandaSoftware/pandaroot/trunknew/build/lib/libgenfit2.so.0: undefined symbol: _ZN6genfit10RKTrackRep11ShowMembersER16TMemberInspector
Load Error: Failed to load Dynamic link library /home/ikp1/puetz/panda/PandaSoftware/pandaroot/trunknew/build/lib/libRecoHits2.so
Error in <TCint::AutoLoadCallback>: failure loading dependent library libRecoHits2.so for class PndRecoKalmanTask2
Load Error: Failed to load Dynamic link library /home/ikp1/puetz/panda/PandaSoftware/pandaroot/trunknew/build/lib/libRecoTasks2.so
Error in <TCint::AutoLoadCallback>: failure loading library RecoTasks2 for class PndRecoKalmanTask2
Error: Can't call PndRecoKalmanTask2::SetTrackInBranchName("SttMvdGemIdealTrack") in current scope recoideal_GenFit2_complete.C:74:
Possible candidates are...
(in PndRecoKalmanTask2)
*** Interpreter error recovered ***

I tried to run the macro with different revisions of the trunk (newest: rev. 29532) and I always recieve the same message.

Has anyone an idea, how to solve that issue?

Best regards,
Jenny

P.S. I attached the sim, digi and reco macro

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: problem in compilation of pandaroot trunk version
Next Topic: Running jobs at kronos - release oct14
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 16:40:57 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.04191 seconds