GSI Forum
GSI Helmholtzzentrum für Schwerionenforschung

Home » PANDA » PandaRoot » General » Access to EventHeader. after Digitization
Access to EventHeader. after Digitization [message #19293] Fri, 27 May 2016 15:16 Go to previous message
Dominik Steinschaden is currently offline  Dominik Steinschaden
continuous participant
Hi all,

At the moment I try to analyse some data created using the time based simulation/digitization. Therefore I need access to the EventHeader. which stores the MC Event time for every event.

So far I have access to all the data stored in the output file of the digitization stage, beside the Event time information.

Below a short version of the Macro I'm using is attached. May I have to do something different to access these information, so if somebody has an idea pleas tell me Smile

In this macro the EventTime as well as the individual Timestamps of all Tracks hitting the SciTil should be displayed.
But only the SciTil Timestamps are displayed correctly. For the EventTime only 0 is displayed.
If I look into the digi.root files using the TBrowser, the Eventheader. is filled with the correct, non zero EventTimes

regards Dominik
  • Attachment: test.C
    (Size: 1.75KB, Downloaded 289 times)

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: HGS-HIRe SUMMER STUDENT PROGRAM at G S I / F A I R, July 24 - Sep. 14, 2017
Next Topic: Merry Christmas
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 16:32:44 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01237 seconds