GSI Forum
GSI Helmholtzzentrum für Schwerionenforschung

Home » PANDA » PandaRoot » Bugs, Fixes, Releases » [FIXED] genfit2 update - bugs(?)
Re: genfit2 update - bugs(?) [message #18600 is a reply to message #18598] Thu, 29 October 2015 08:28 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Elisabetta Prencipe (2) is currently offline  Elisabetta Prencipe (2)
Messages: 214
Registered: February 2013
first-grade participant
From: *ikp.kfa-juelich.de
Hello Stefano,

I run this night 10000 events, interactively. The standard simulation to check the new reconstruction tools is ppbar to Jpsi pi pi, as in the /macro/run/*_complete.C.
My jobs exit without any problem, and they are successfully. I attach here the log file of the reco- macro.

I modified the macro reco- and pid- in a way to run genfit2 and related classes (.e., I make use of PndRecoKalmanTask2, I set recoKalman->SetNumIterations(5), and corr->SetFlagCut(kFALSE) in the pid- macro). Is it correct, or am I supposed to change something else? I updated the trunk to the last revision. I checked everything using my laptop (---->OS Fedora19). I will try with Suse, just to be sure, on my desktop. But I do not see any trouble up to now.

Do you have any additional suggestions?

I would not run interactively more than 10000 events, just because when the sim- output is big, my experience is that quite often the params- output file is not properly closed, then useless. But this is not a problem in reconstruction...

cheers, Elisabetta

  • Attachment: logrec10000
    (Size: 105.06KB, Downloaded 134 times)
 
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: [FIXED] Cannot run sample macros
Next Topic: [FIXED] PandaRoot cmake error (genfit missing) with Fairsoft jul15p1
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Wed Dec 08 14:31:40 CET 2021

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02326 seconds