GSI Forum
GSI Helmholtzzentrum für Schwerionenforschung

Home » PANDA » PandaRoot » Bugs, Fixes, Releases » [FIXED] Problems with sim macro
Re: Problems with sim macro [message #18546 is a reply to message #18542] Tue, 06 October 2015 13:35 Go to previous message
Jennifer Pütz is currently offline  Jennifer Pütz
Messages: 47
Registered: April 2015
Location: FZ Juelich
continuous participant
From: *
Hi Stefano, hi Klaus,

thank you for the quick answer.
After I did the checks Stefano sugessted I realized that I mixed up something in my files. Sorry for this.
I compared again the number of particles from the sim macro with the number of MC particles I get with my analysis macro from the pid-file. And now the numbers are matching.



[Updated on: Tue, 06 October 2015 13:36]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: [FIXED] Svn connectivity to sourceforge
Next Topic: [FIXED]PandaRoot make error
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Jul 23 23:11:28 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00644 seconds