GSI Forum
GSI Helmholtzzentrum für Schwerionenforschung

Home » NUSTAR » NUSTAR PRESPEC » Trigger OR
Re: Trigger OR [message #18065 is a reply to message #18054] Wed, 25 March 2015 10:05 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Damian Ralet
continuous participant
Hi Scott,

Sorry for the delay in answering.
The reduction number might indeed be wrong, or wrongly written inside the file-sheet.
During the 2012 and 2014 beam time we used two reduction factor: 8 and 10. It might be that for your experiment it was set at 10.
I would suggest you to check in the AGATA-logbook a printout of the trigger configuration for your experiment. If you need an explanation on what you find there, just put a picture of the ASCII table you will fin in the book, and I can have a look.

There should also be a way to check if scalers numbers, hit-pattern, and T10 are agreeing. But this might be a bit more tricky, and no garantee that it would help.

They are also the trigger-logic log that I could check, but for this, I need the day of your experiment (day, month, year) and more important the time when we start to acquire data (run number (and if possible lmd number) , and time associated to its start).

Cheers,
Damian

PS: just to avoid misunderstanding, the reduction factor given, let say 8, mean that only 1 trigger 10 out or 2^8 are recorder on disk.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Positioning of the mechanics
Next Topic: PRESPEC GEANT
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 30 15:46:55 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01152 seconds