GSI Forum
GSI Helmholtzzentrum für Schwerionenforschung

Home » NUSTAR » NUSTAR PRESPEC » PSA hit times from AGATA unpack crate (Extracting the psa-times)
Re: PSA hit times from AGATA unpack crate [message #17389 is a reply to message #17384] Fri, 10 October 2014 11:37 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
miree is currently offline  miree
continuous participant
I've never seen a PSA frame containing time information of PSA hits. As far as I know (please correct me if I'm wrong), no PSA algorithm provides this information yet. They just write zeros in the time fields. I even don't know if someone is currently working on any PSA algorithm that provides times.

The PSA unpacker in the AgataPsa crate reads all numbers from the PSA frame and makes them accessible to other processors.

Edit: Sorry, you were right: The time is not forwarded, and the reason is that there was never any number apart from zero in the PSA frames... Do you have times in your PSA frames?
Also there are fields in the PSA frames that are supposed to contain the errors on position, energy and time. These are also not forwarded (because they were all zero as well).

[Updated on: Fri, 10 October 2014 11:52]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Self calibration with OFFSET
Next Topic: AGATA data replay
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 15:12:33 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01020 seconds