GSI Forum
GSI Helmholtzzentrum für Schwerionenforschung

Home » NUSTAR » NUSTAR PRESPEC » prespec code (prespec code messages)
Re: prespec code [message #17941 is a reply to message #17292] Mon, 23 February 2015 12:54 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
a_boso is currently offline  a_boso
occasional visitor
Hi everybody,

I was trying to download the last version of the code, so I did:

- agatagsi@lx-pool.gsi.de:git/prespec
- ./configure --prefix=$HOME --with-gsievt-lib-path=/home/boso/prespec/eventapiV50 --with-gsievt-include-path=/home/boso/prespec/eventapiV50
- make install

I set the environment variables; I check and I have /home/boso/lib in the LD_LIBRARY_PATH

Everything seems fine; but when I launch the code I get the following errors:

cannot open module file "libprespecLYCCA.so": /home/boso/lib/libprespecLYCCA.so: undefined symbol: GOMP_parallel_end
module file is not open
ERROR: Controller config: In file ./Daq/unpack_user.config line 22: library LYCCA has no unpacker with name v830
module file is not open
ERROR: Controller config: In file ./Daq/unpack_user.config line 23: library LYCCA has no unpacker with name v1290TMM
ERROR: Controller config: In file ./Daq/unpack_user.config line 27: couldn't find any modules
module file is not open
ERROR: Controller config: In file ./Daq/unpack_agata.config line 31: library LYCCA has no unpacker with name v1290TMM
module file is not open
ERROR: Controller config: In file ./Daq/unpack_agata.config line 32: library LYCCA has no unpacker with name v830
ERROR: Controller config: In file ./Daq/unpack_agata.config line 36: couldn't find any modules
module file is not open
ERROR: Controller config: In file ./Daq/unpack_user.config line 22: library LYCCA has no unpacker with name v830
module file is not open
ERROR: Controller config: In file ./Daq/unpack_user.config line 23: library LYCCA has no unpacker with name v1290TMM
ERROR: Controller config: In file ./Daq/unpack_user.config line 27: couldn't find any modules
module file is not open
ERROR: Controller config: In file ./Daq/unpack_lycca.config line 24: library LYCCA has no unpacker with name v785
module file is not open
ERROR: Controller config: In file ./Daq/unpack_lycca.config line 25: library LYCCA has no unpacker with name v785
module file is not open
ERROR: Controller config: In file ./Daq/unpack_lycca.config line 26: library LYCCA has no unpacker with name v785
module file is not open

and so on..

So it is a problem related with GOMP_parallel_end which doesn't permit to load the libprespecLYCCA.so library; it seems OpenMP was not properly linked during the compilation, or something similar; do you have any ideas on how to fix it?

Thank you,
Cheers,

Alberto

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Lycca mh-TDC scintillators analysis
Next Topic: PSA-hit Energy
Goto Forum: