GSI Forum
GSI Helmholtzzentrum für Schwerionenforschung

Home » PANDA » PandaRoot » Tracking » genfit in pandaroot - trunk rev 25180: test macros
genfit in pandaroot - trunk rev 25180: test macros [message #16747] Thu, 29 May 2014 15:30 Go to previous message
Elisabetta Prencipe (2) is currently offline  Elisabetta Prencipe (2)
first-grade participant
Dear Gianluigi et all,

I would like to do some tests for comparison in pandaroot, when using genfit (trunk version 25180) and the new vesion of genfit which Johannes and me just introduced in pandaroot.
You can find the code here:
https://subversion.gsi.de/trac/fairroot/browser/pandaroot/development/ge nfit2/genfit_brach

this is a full branch development. The packages which had to change/add/modify to make genfit2 runing smooth in pandaroot are in:

https://subversion.gsi.de/trac/fairroot/browser/pandaroot/development/pr encipe/

I tried some bacis test amcros in analysis/rho. They look running without main troubles.
Then, I tried to run some macros from

/macro/stt/

but I found problems. In particular, two of thiose:

/macro/stt/chechgenfit.C
/macro/stt/checkdedx_helixhit.C

Could you suggest to me what shall I do in order to run those macros, please? these are exactly the tests which I would like to perform. I need to check the resolution/pull of the trackign parameters. Maybe they are not updated to the trunk version rev 25180. Could you provide help, please, and try to update/run those and see what is needed to correct them, in order to make them working?
Do you have any suggestion, any standard macro existing which I can use to make standard test, in pandaroot?

Thank you very much for your very useful help!
cheers
Elisabetta

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Secondary track finder ?
Next Topic: RhoError class in pandaroot
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 14:22:37 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01027 seconds