GSI Forum
GSI Helmholtzzentrum für Schwerionenforschung

Home » PANDA » PandaRoot » Analysis » Reproduce the result of Pos (Bormio2012) 018 (Analysis and simulation )
Reproduce the result of Pos (Bormio2012) 018 [message #15937] Mon, 10 March 2014 18:52 Go to previous message
nakulphy is currently offline  nakulphy
occasional visitor
Hello all

I am new to PANDAroot. I have installed the external packages of apr13 and the pandaroot from the website https://subversion.gsi.de/fairroot/pandaroot/trunk pandaroot. Everything is working very well. I have also tried to understand tutorial of apr13 given in pandaroot/tutorial/apr13. which is also working well.

Now I want to do the simulation for x(3872) and using the master thesis Simulation of X(3872) Decays Using the PandaRoot Framework by Martin Johannes Galuska and I simply want to reproduce the data given in thesis and in paper Pos (Bormio2012) 018. Decay file is also ready. simulation file is also ready and to prepare the this file I have taken the help of tut_sim.C file in apr13 tutorial. Now what are the modification needed for the invariant mass spectroscopy and missing mass and lastly the resonance scan. I know some the Physics of it but little bit weak in simulation. Please help me out.

Thank You

Nakul Soni

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message