GSI Forum
GSI Helmholtzzentrum für Schwerionenforschung

Home » PANDA » PandaRoot » Bugs, Fixes, Releases » [FIXED] MC truth
Re: MC truth [message #16012 is a reply to message #16011] Wed, 19 March 2014 22:28 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Karin Schönning
continuous participant
I discussed with Stefan Pfueger how to set the extended target and he asked me to check which version of fairroot I had in order to use the FairPrimaryGenerator the way he uses it. I did "svn info base" and I THINK (but this was about a month ago so I am not sure I remember correctly) that it was v13.05. Then I did an svn switch to v13.12. The extended target stuff worked but now since the MCtruth match gives some weird results I try to figure out why. This is the only change I have made since I had something which (seemed to) work (though I did not run so many events before as I did this time). I use the jan14 release of pandaroot. However, I have the same problem with v13.12 as with v13.05 so I was thinking that the problem is either that I use the wrong fairroot base version or the MC truth match still doesn't work perfectly with the jan14 release. Did anyone else have this problem?

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message