GSI Forum
GSI Helmholtzzentrum für Schwerionenforschung

Home » PANDA » PandaRoot » Bugs, Fixes, Releases » [FIXED] Double tracks/double MC match issue
Re: Double tracks/double MC match issue [message #15828 is a reply to message #15821] Fri, 31 January 2014 19:36 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Gianluigi Boca is currently offline  Gianluigi Boca
first-grade participant
Lieber Klaus (und Stefano)

the version of the Pattern Recognition offline presently in the trunk (say, version 23652) is the one I recommend to use.

The story is that before the last meeting, during a period of modification of my code, I left by mistake an "experimental" version of the PR producing ghost tracks (thanks Maria for telling me the problem).
So, as soon as svn at GSI has worked again (last January 10th, approximately) I put everything in order again in svn.

THEREFORE :
if you (Klaus) are analysing J/Psi data with the present trunk version and have still problems BITTE tell me ASAP. In that case send me you SIM, DIGI, RECO macro and I will certify if the problem is the PatternRecognition ODER NICHT.

Danke Schoen und Tschüß

Gianluigi

Klaus Goetzen wrote on Fri, 31 January 2014 16:37

Hi,

I just did an 'svn up', but I didn't see new code in tracking except in macro/gem and geometry. I think my trunk was sufficiently up-to-date.

Best,
Klaus

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message