GSI Forum
GSI Helmholtzzentrum für Schwerionenforschung

Home » Fairroot » External Packages » typo in symbolic link in apr13 ext packages geant4 install script
Re: typo in symbolic link in apr13 ext packages geant4 install script [message #15680 is a reply to message #15677] Wed, 06 November 2013 17:12 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Stefan Pflueger is currently offline  Stefan Pflueger
continuous participant
Hi Stefano,

this is interesting. So if I understood you correctly you have the link not set correctly but your simulations still work fine? Afaik my bachelor student was also successfully using these packages before. Then trying to disable some cuts in the g4config it did not run anymore. Even when trying to switch back to the normal g4config!
In the sep12 ext packages these files, that the apr13 g4 is looking for, aren't even existent, hence they are not used in the simulation. Maybe in the apr13 g4 there is some kind of internal flag or something to use these files. However I do not understand why this flag would stay turned on even if you would switch back to the old g4config in which everything worked fine...

Best regards,

Stefan

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: New version of the external packages "apr 13"
Next Topic: external packages dec13 - mac os x maverick
Goto Forum: