GSI Forum
GSI Helmholtzzentrum für Schwerionenforschung

Home » PANDA » PandaRoot » Analysis » Tutorial macro
Re: Tutorial macro [message #15115 is a reply to message #15108] Wed, 07 August 2013 09:16 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Elisabetta Prencipe (2) is currently offline  Elisabetta Prencipe (2)
first-grade participant
Hello Klaus,

I updated the trunk to run the tutorial macro in /tutorial/rho/ as you recently suggested. I can easy run sim-, digi-, reco-, pid- macros. But when I try to run the analysis macros of this new tutorial (without changing anything) I am in troubles:

1) tut_ana_comb.C

This macro is stopping since the beginning, because at the line l.105 it is combined:

RhoCandidate *combCand;
combCand= muplus[j]->Combine(*muminus[k]);

This is not ok, as it produces the following error message:

Error: Can't call RhoCandidate::Combine(*muminus[k]) in current scope tut_ana_comb.C:105:
Possible candidates are...
(in RhoCandidate)
/home/prencipe/panda/pandaroot/trunkbuild/lib/libRho.so -1:-1 0 public: RhoCandidate* RhoCandidate::Combine(RhoCandidate* c);
/home/prencipe/panda/pandaroot/trunkbuild/lib/libRho.so -1:-1 0 public: RhoCandidate* RhoCandidate::Combine(RhoCandidate* c1,RhoCandidate* c2);
/home/prencipe/panda/pandaroot/trunkbuild/lib/libRho.so -1:-1 0 public: RhoCandidate* RhoCandidate::Combine(RhoCandidate* c1,RhoCandidate* c2,RhoCandidate* c3);
*** Interpreter error recovered ***

In the old tutorial, I used to combine lists, and it worked, and even here it would work. But in this macro RhoCandidates are combined, and I cannot run this macro in this way. How did you manage to compile this macro?

2) tut_ana_pid.C This works fine to me.

3) tut_ana_mcmatch.C This macro runs, but the plots of the full truth-match are empty. Actually also in the old tutorial they collected 0 entries in my case....do you have any hint how could I solve such a problem?

4) tut_ana_mclist.C This runs smooth

5) tut_ana_fit.C This is the worst case: it produces a segmentation violation. How did you manage to run this macro for the kinematic fit in /tutorial/rho/?

6) tut_ana.C It does not work, as the previous macros crash.

7) tut_makegifs.C It does not work

So, let's summarize: in this new rho-tutorial, without changing anything, for me the only analysis-macro working is the ana_pid. Any idea why I met these troubles? Do I miss anything, any setting, any change which am I supposed to do before running the analysis macros of /tutorial/rho?

http://panda-wiki.gsi.de/cgi-bin/view/Computing/PandaRootRhoTutorial

Thank you very much in advance for your useful help,

Elisabetta

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: [FIXED] Bug in RhoCandList (?)
Next Topic: Pnd4CFitter - how to use it
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 15:45:53 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00905 seconds