GSI Forum
GSI Helmholtzzentrum für Schwerionenforschung

Home » PANDA » PandaRoot » Analysis » [FIXED] PndAnalysis::McTruthMatch always returns false, again ....
[FIXED] PndAnalysis::McTruthMatch always returns false, again .... [message #15003] Tue, 23 July 2013 16:25 Go to previous message
Simone Esch is currently offline  Simone Esch
continuous participant

Hi all,

i have again the problem that McTruthMatch always returns false, but at another level.

Now I try to match the whole decaytree of my Lambda LambdaBar decay.

What I do:

RhoCandList ppbarsystem;

ppbarsystem.Combine(lambda, lambdabar);
ppbarsystem.SetType(88888);

for(int b=0;b<ppbarsystem.GetLength();b++)
{

if(theAnalysis->McTruthMatch(ppbarsystem[b],2,true))
		{
		// fill some histogram
		}
}

Output created:

Info in <PndMcTruthMatch::MctMatch>: Investigating in particle with pdg: 88888 and 2 daughters
Info in <PndMcTruthMatch::MctMatch>: Investigating in particle with pdg: 3122 and 2 daughters
Info in <PndMcTruthMatch::MctMatch>: Investigating in particle with pdg: 2212 and 0 daughters
Info in <PndMcTruthMatch::MctMatch>: accepted final state by PDG code (pdg=2212)
Info in <PndMcTruthMatch::MctMatch>: Investigating in particle with pdg: -211 and 0 daughters
Info in <PndMcTruthMatch::MctMatch>: accepted final state by PDG code (pdg=-211)
Info in <PndMcTruthMatch::MctMatch>: Particle 3122 reached level of matching, leaves, tree topology and intermediate particle types are matched 
Info in <PndMcTruthMatch::MctMatch>: Investigating in particle with pdg: -3122 and 2 daughters
Info in <PndMcTruthMatch::MctMatch>: Investigating in particle with pdg: -2212 and 0 daughters
Info in <PndMcTruthMatch::MctMatch>: accepted final state by PDG code (pdg=-2212)
Info in <PndMcTruthMatch::MctMatch>: Investigating in particle with pdg: 211 and 0 daughters
Info in <PndMcTruthMatch::MctMatch>: accepted final state by PDG code (pdg=211)
Info in <PndMcTruthMatch::MctMatch>: Particle -3122 reached level of matching, leaves, tree topology and intermediate particle types are matched 
Info in <PndMcTruthMatch::MctMatch>: rejected by not existing MC truth of daughter zero

This appears for all my llbar combinations.
Seems that the MCTruth tree is not build. Should this work and something is going wrong, or am I doing something wrong?

Best regards

Simone

[Updated on: Fri, 23 August 2013 17:42] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: [FIXED] RhoCandidate - probability connection ?
Next Topic: [FIXED] Mc Truth Match
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 09:53:10 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01118 seconds