GSI Forum
GSI Helmholtzzentrum für Schwerionenforschung

Home » PANDA » PandaRoot » Tracking » linked libs to libFts and libStt
icon5.gif  linked libs to libFts and libStt [message #14126] Tue, 16 October 2012 19:55 Go to previous message
Anastasia Karavdina is currently offline  Anastasia Karavdina
continuous participant

Dear experts,
I'm trying to use GenFit for track fit in the luminosity detector and check results with lmd macro for comparison between MC and reconstructed tracks. We are compiling this macro to speed up it. But during compilation now I got following problems:
../../lib/libFts.so.0.0.0: undefined reference to `PndFtsMapCreator::GetTubeFromTubeIDGeoType1(int)'                                                         
../../lib/libFts.so.0.0.0: undefined reference to `PndFtsMapCreator::GetTubeIDTot2(int, int, int, TString)'
../../lib/libStt.so.0.0.0: undefined reference to `PndSttHelixTrackFitter::DoFitThroughOrigin(PndTrackCand*, PndSttTrack*, int)'
../../lib/libStt.so.0.0.0: undefined reference to `PndGeoSttPar::PndGeoSttPar(PndGeoSttPar const&)'

I linked already following libs:
RecoHits Stt Fts Minuit GeoBase Geane Geom Proof TrkBase FairTools PndData VMC EG GeomPainter generalTools Base FairDB ParBase LmdTrk genfit genfitAdapters trackrep

but seems it's not enough. Did I forget something?

UPD: I check these function they are not implemented in source files. Topic moved to "Bugs, Fixes, Releases" thread.

[Updated on: Wed, 17 October 2012 14:29]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message icon5.gif
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Genfit with Forward Tracks
Next Topic: ELoss cuts in straw tubes
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 16:36:40 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00725 seconds