GSI Forum
GSI Helmholtzzentrum für Schwerionenforschung

Home » PANDA » PandaRoot » Bugs, Fixes, Releases » New pandaroot release july12
[SOLVED] Re: New pandaroot release july12 [message #13761 is a reply to message #13719] Tue, 17 July 2012 11:04 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Mamen is currently offline  Mamen
Messages: 55
Registered: January 2009
Location: Mainz
continuous participant
From: *kph.uni-mainz.de
Hi guys,

I'm trying to compile PandaRoot on a MacBook Pro. The computer it's not mine, it belongs to the institute and I only got it for the Panda Computing Week, so I have to say that I'm not an expert in Mac OS.
Well, my problem is the following:
I installed the prerequired packages, and then I installed the external packages and compiled them without big problems. I mean, I had to download Geant3 by hand and compile again, but it worked. Now I'm trying to compile PandaRoot release july12.
I get the following information:


a4-42:PandaRoot_july12 moraespi$ svn info
Path: .
URL: https://subversion.gsi.de/fairroot/pandaroot/release/july12
Repository Root: https://subversion.gsi.de/fairroot
Repository UUID: 0381ead4-6506-0410-b988-94b70fbc4730
Revision: 16074
Node Kind: directory
Schedule: normal
Last Changed Author: johan
Last Changed Rev: 16045
Last Changed Date: 2012-07-12 17:07:50 +0200 (Do, 12 Jul 2012)

and when I try to compile:

a4-42:buildPanda moraespi$ make
I am here.
-- Found Subversion: /usr/bin/svn (found version "1.6.17")
-- FairRoot Revision - 16073 Branch - https://subversion.gsi.de/fairroot/pandaroot/release/july12
[ 0%] Built target svnheader
[ 0%] Built target FairTools
[ 4%] Built target Base
[ 7%] Built target GeoBase
[ 8%] Built target ParBase
[ 12%] Built target FairDB
[ 12%] Built target generalTools
[ 13%] Built target buffers
[ 17%] Built target PndData
[ 18%] Built target Passive
[ 20%] Built target Field
[ 21%] Built target Gen
[ 22%] Built target PGen
Linking Fortran shared library ../../lib/libDpmEvtGen.so
/usr/bin/libtool: unknown option character `r' in: -rpath
Usage: /usr/bin/libtool -static [-] file [...] [-filelist listfile[,dirname]] [-arch_only arch] [-sacLT]
Usage: /usr/bin/libtool -dynamic [-] file [...] [-filelist listfile[,dirname]] [-arch_only arch] [-o output] [-install_name name] [-compatibility_version #] [-current_version #] [-seg1addr 0x#] [-segs_read_only_addr 0x#] [-segs_read_write_addr 0x#] [-seg_addr_table <filename>] [-seg_addr_table_filename <file_system_path>] [-all_load] [-noall_load]
make[2]: *** [lib/libDpmEvtGen.0.0.0.so] Error 1
make[1]: *** [pgenerators/DpmEvtGen/CMakeFiles/DpmEvtGen.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2


The point is that some of my colleagues just compiled some minutes before me a previous updated version without problem.
Can somebody have a look to the release or tell me if I am doing something wrong?
Thank you very much in advance.

Greetings
Mamen

[Updated on: Sat, 21 July 2012 09:31] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

 
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Problems of trunk (external packages) with Ubuntu 12.04
Next Topic: Crash in reco-macro, PndSttMvdTracking.cxx produces segfault
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Fri Feb 23 12:25:17 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00766 seconds