GSI Forum
GSI Helmholtzzentrum für Schwerionenforschung

Home » Fairroot » General Discussion » New Update causing problems and Output Data analysis
Re: New Update causing problems and Output Data analysis [message #13547 is a reply to message #13546] Wed, 30 May 2012 00:00 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Radoslaw Karabowicz is currently offline  Radoslaw Karabowicz
continuous participant
Dear Raghav,

Before loading libBase.so you have to load in several libraries, which you probably do in some macro. Please add there following libraries:

gSystem->Load("libProof");
gSystem->Load("libProofPlayer");

As for your later questions:

1. I am not really sure what information is saved in FairEmlfDetPoint, but usually we also save the position (x,y,z). You can do
cbmsim->Draw("FairEmlfDetPoint.fY:FairEmlfDetPoint.fX"); it will give you a 2D with all the points - there you can see if the points with phi~2 really are aligned into one trajectory.

The other possibility is to plot the fTrackId with a cut, like:
cbmsim->Draw("FairEmlfDetPoint.fTrackId","abs(FairEmlfDetPoint.fPhi-2.) <0.2"); this will give you track ids of all points that have fPhi from 1.8 to 2.2

2. Do you mean Eloss? It is stored in each point:
FairEmlfDetPoint->GetEnergyLoss() or
cbmsim->Draw("FairEmlfDetPoint.fELoss");

3. It should be rather clear from the name, what the member value mean:
fNPoints - number of track points
fMotherId - the id of mother particle, can be only calculated for the secondaries produced in Geant, the particles that are Geant input (primaries), will all have fMotherId = -1
fPdgCode - pdg code of the particle
Can you be more explicit, why it does not make sense?

plots:

MCEventHeader.fNPrim, if I were to guess, I would say you have 10 events in total: 2 events with 0 primaries, 3 with 1 primary and 5 events with 2 primaries.

FairEmlfDetPoint.fTrackId - that distribution looks a bit strange... Normally one does not have so large trackIds, but I haven't got much experience with ecal...

Are you saving GeoTracks?

yours
radek

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Detector response analysis
Next Topic: fairroot jan12 cannot be built on my Ubuntu 12.04 64 bit [SOLVED]
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 12:15:04 CET 2024