GSI Forum
GSI Helmholtzzentrum für Schwerionenforschung

Home » Fairroot » General Discussion » New update of fairroot not building properly
Re: New update of fairroot not building properly [message #13360 is a reply to message #13359] Tue, 17 April 2012 18:05 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Raghav Kunnawalkam is currently offline  Raghav Kunnawalkam
continuous participant
Just wanted to add here that i also tried to update pandaroot (so that i can start working on getting to see tracks for my eicdetector by looking at how it is done in panda) and i am getting the same error when building pandaroot:

[ 52%] Building CXX object emc/CMakeFiles/Emc.dir/PndEmcContFact.cxx.o
[ 53%] Building CXX object emc/CMakeFiles/Emc.dir/PndEmcDict.cxx.o
/Users/raghav/pandaroot/build/emc/PndEmcDict.cxx: In function ‘void G__cpp_setup_inheritancePndEmcDict()’:
/Users/raghav/pandaroot/build/emc/PndEmcDict.cxx:22519: error: ‘FairBasePoint’ was not declared in this scope
/Users/raghav/pandaroot/build/emc/PndEmcDict.cxx:22519: error: ‘G__Lpbase’ was not declared in this scope
/Users/raghav/pandaroot/build/emc/PndEmcDict.cxx:22519: error: expected primary-expression before ‘)’ token
/Users/raghav/pandaroot/build/emc/PndEmcDict.cxx:22519: error: expected `;' before ‘G__Lderived’
/Users/raghav/pandaroot/build/emc/PndEmcDict.cxx:22531: error: ‘FairLinkedData’ was not declared in this scope

And the funny thing is that it is the same function inside the Dict.cxx file which is showing up will all the problems.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Multiple input files / trees
Next Topic: Detector materials with radiation length not equal to zero
Goto Forum: