GSI Forum
GSI Helmholtzzentrum für Schwerionenforschung

Home » PANDA » PandaRoot » Tracking » Update on eta_c reconstruction with STT and TPC
Re: Update on eta_c reconstruction with STT and TPC [message #12401 is a reply to message #12400] Sat, 30 July 2011 11:06 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Lia Lavezzi
first-grade participant

Hi Dima,
thank you for the feedback and good to know that we can exclude this change from the suspects Wink

I was looking again at the IM distributions: the shapes of the distributions of the eta_c IM seem similar. The mean values are 2.852 and 2.848 and the RMS are 0.2142 and 0.2151. Moreover the peak # of entries is 80 in the low statistic case and 8000 in the high statistic one and the counts drop to 40 in the first case and 4000 in the second one. So it could really be only the low statistic.

For the phi IM it is more difficult to say, since the ranges of the histograms are different.

What about the errors on the efficiency calculation? Do you think that the two efficiencies (low and high stat) are compatible within the errors?

The grid sample has been simulated in the july11 release, right?

I would ask also Gianluigi to comment on this, since maybe he knows of possible causes of the drop in efficiency that I miss.

Cheers,
Lia.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Problem with secondary tracks
Next Topic: TpcRiemannTrackingTask - ideal PID now working - please rerun reconstruction
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 12:33:24 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01134 seconds