GSI Forum
GSI Helmholtzzentrum für Schwerionenforschung

Home » PANDA » PandaRoot » Bugs, Fixes, Releases » UPDATE: TPC MVD and GEM correlators
Re: UPDATE: TPC MVD and GEM correlators [message #12072 is a reply to message #12066] Sat, 18 June 2011 20:16 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
StefanoSpataro is currently offline  StefanoSpataro
first-grade participant

Felix Boehmer wrote on Sat, 18 June 2011 02:22

Hi Dima,

Quote:

PndTpcGas: Reading data file: NEON-90_CO2-10_B2_PRES1013.asc
Fatal in <PndTpcGas::PndTpcGas>: Input File is not found

I had the same thing before - has there been some change to the param file recently? Stefano? It was working yesterday, and now the files aren't looked up in the tpc folder anymore, but in the trunk .... This has to be solved! Otherwise we need some links lying in trunk/ ...

I had the same problem, and I solved changing the clusterization in digi copying the version of the old reco macro -> I suppose some parameter was not stored somewhere because of some flag.
However, the macros are taking all the params by default by all.par, but the .asc files are taking directly from the tpc folder. In all.par there are only the corresponding tpc.par parameters.
I think it just a matter to check the launched macros, to find the "missing" option. When the clusterization was taked out from the reco, something was still missing in the digi, I suppose.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: TPC RECO fixed
Next Topic: Possible Programming Error(build fails)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 03:35:59 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00733 seconds