GSI Forum
GSI Helmholtzzentrum für Schwerionenforschung

Home » PANDA » PandaRoot » Bugs, Fixes, Releases » Reconstruction macro crush - PndMCTrackAssociator
Re: Reconstruction macro crush - PndMCTrackAssociator [message #11910 is a reply to message #11909] Thu, 26 May 2011 18:41 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Lia Lavezzi
first-grade participant

Hi all,
I know the line "mvd hit 0 12 does not exist" comes from PndSttMvdGemTracking, but in that occasion it just reads the list of hits collected in the SttMvdTrackCand and checks whether each hit is an mvd or stt hit.
I confirm it makes the check via detId = FairRootManager::Instance()->GetBranchId() and I know that also in PndSttMvdTracking the detId is assigned that way.
So, could it be that one specific hit is not assigned properly to the SttMvdTrackCand?
I did not have the time to check it yet, but I think the quickest thing to do is a macro which loops over the SttMvdTrackCand and from each of them takes the hits and checks whether they exist in their own TCA.

I have a question, did anyone try to apply the MCTrackAssociator directly to the MvdTracks or to the SttMvdTracks? This should clarify which task creates the problem...

Cheers,
Lia.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message