GSI Forum
GSI Helmholtzzentrum für Schwerionenforschung

Home » PANDA » PandaRoot » Bugs, Fixes, Releases » Broken libBase.so
Broken libBase.so [message #11633] Thu, 07 April 2011 19:33 Go to previous message
Felix Boehmer is currently offline  Felix Boehmer
first-grade participant

Dear base developers,

in the current head revision of the trunk the libBase.so appears to be broken: I can no longer link it externally to my monitoring program:

Linking CXX executable ../../repairDecData
/home/date/pandaroot/build_new/lib/libBase.so: undefined reference to `FairLogger::Error(char const*, char const*, char const*, char const*, ...)'
/home/date/pandaroot/build_new/lib/libBase.so: undefined reference to `FairLogger::GetLogger()'
/home/date/pandaroot/build_new/lib/libBase.so: undefined reference to `FairLogger::Info(char const*, char const*, char const*, char const*, ...)'
/home/date/pandaroot/build_new/lib/libBase.so: undefined reference to `FairLogger::Fatal(char const*, char const*, char const*, char const*, ...)'
/home/date/pandaroot/build_new/lib/libBase.so: undefined reference to `FairLogger::Warning(char const*, char const*, char const*, char const*, ...)'
/home/date/pandaroot/build_new/lib/libBase.so: undefined reference to `FairLogger::Debug(char const*, char const*, char const*, char const*, ...)'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

I checked the FairLogger.cxx, suspecting that the listed methods have not been implemented, but everything seems to be ok. Then I saw that the FairLogger.cxx does not appear in the CMakeLists.txt in trunk/base ... adding it brought no relief.

What is going on there? Please fix the library.

Cheers

Felix

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Problem with GeoHandling
Next Topic: Warnings from TPC libraries
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 07:58:10 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01044 seconds