GSI Forum
GSI Helmholtzzentrum für Schwerionenforschung

Home » PANDA » PandaRoot » General » Workpackages for the development of PandaRoot
Workpackages for the development of PandaRoot [message #9974] Sun, 17 January 2010 16:00
Johan Messchendorp is currently offline  Johan Messchendorp
first-grade participant

Dear all,

For the organisation of the software developments, we decided to setup a website (Wiki) which provides a description of the various development projects, their status, and priorities (workpackages). A template workpackage has been defined and can be found at the site as well. In first instance, I asked the subcoordinators to provide descriptions of ongoing and not-yet allocated projects. This is presently ongoing and can be viewed at

http://panda-wiki.gsi.de/cgi-bin/view/Computing/PandaRootWorkPackages

I would like to ask all the developers, in particular the package managers, to provide missing workpackages and to take a look at and modify if necessary existing ones as well. The best is to create your own Wiki pages (see template) or modify the existing ones yourself. In the latter case, also inform the corresponding coordinator of the changes.

Anyone who is interested in taking up one or more of the workpackages which has not been assigned yet, is more than welcome to sign up !!!!

For any questions, don't hesitate to contact me,

With best regards,

Johan.

[Updated on: Sun, 17 January 2010 16:00]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Previous Topic: Hera end-of-life, transfer to Nyx
Next Topic: Rules for conferences
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 07:05:53 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01104 seconds