Home » PANDA » PandaRoot » Meetings » Follow-up PandaRoot meeting: Wednesday 2nd of December, 10-12
|Action points towards next release.... [message #9872 is a reply to message #9824]
||Sat, 05 December 2009 17:03
Registered: April 2007
Location: University of Groningen
Let me briefly summarize the decisions we made in the past two EVO meetings to reach to a next production release.
- Macros and all that...
- remove obsolete macros.... done (all).
- update example macros.... done (all).
- all-in-one macros with complete setup, digitization, reconstruction.... done (Mohammad).
- update tutorial macros.... done (Klaus).
- compiled version of corresponding macros.... available, not tested (Bertram, Elwin).
- Request for complete macros with ideal track finding algorithms. Most detectors have these and will provide example macros for their system.... to be done.
- For complete macros, a switch will be incorporated to enable EvtGen, DPM, and box generators.... done (Mohammad).
- Example all-in-one macros based on fastsim.... done (Mohammad, Klaus).
- Get all QA macros working.... in progress (all).
- Code stability
- Resolve conflict magnet coils and MDT.... still to be done (Mohammad, Tobias).
- GEANE crashing.... still to be done (Alberto, Lia, et al.)
- Transport code tuning
- Default settings not changed, responsibility of detector systems
- Tune cut-offs etc. for each detector system.... mostly done, EMC?
- TPC requests to use by default G3, which is acceptable by other detectors.
- Update documentation
- Update charmonium tutorial http://panda-wiki.gsi.de/cgi-bin/viewauth/Computing/PandaRootCharmoniumT utorial .... in progress (Soeren)
- ...to be discussed on next meeting....
Is there anything I missed? If so, let me know.
Current Time: Sat Dec 02 15:30:24 CET 2023
Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00868 seconds