GSI Forum
GSI Helmholtzzentrum für Schwerionenforschung

Home » PANDA » PandaRoot » General » Proxy dict successfully used for the event loop
Proxy dict successfully used for the event loop [message #9648] Mon, 02 November 2009 13:39 Go to previous message
Bertram Kopf is currently offline  Bertram Kopf
continuous participant
Hi,
meanwhile, I have introduced a global event class "AbsEvt" which contains just two static proxy dictionaries, one for event lifetime and the other one for job lifetime. I tested the event lifetime proxy dict with the EMC digitization by putting the objects "PndEmcWaveform" into it. How to put it into the proxy, you can find in the new task "EmcDigi/PndEmcHitsToTmpWaveform.cxx" and how to get it back, in the task "EmcDigi/PndEmcTmpWaveformToDigi.cxx".
Note: Here, the PndEmcWaveform objects are only transient objects and will be deleted automatically at the end of each event.
The relevant emc macro is "macro/emc/full_tmpWaveform_emc.C" and can be used alternatively to "macro/emc/full_emc.C".
Since I have no svn write permission for the top "CMakeLists.txt" file, you have to add the following two lines to it:

add_subdirectory (parbase)
add_subdirectory (pndbase) (<- here to be added)
add_subdirectory (pndbase/globaltasks) (<- here to be added)
add_subdirectory (pnddata)

Best regards,
Bertram.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message