GSI Forum
GSI Helmholtzzentrum für Schwerionenforschung

Home » PANDA » PandaRoot » General » GENFIT restructuring in development branch is done - merge needed
GENFIT restructuring in development branch is done - merge needed [message #9554] Fri, 09 October 2009 19:25 Go to previous message
Anonymous Poster From: *e18.physik.tu-muenchen.de
Dear colleagues,

I am done with all changes related to GENFIT. There are now four additional external svn imports:

svn:external property on trunk (additionaly to the existing ones)
genfit -r 98
and on GenfitTools/trackrep
GeaneTrackRep2 -r 98
RKtrackRep -r 98
LSLtrackRep -r 98

They are imported from a fixed revision (98) of the sourceforge repository.

Mohammad: Can you please merge my branch https://subversion.gsi.de/fairroot/pandaroot/development/hoeppner/trunk r6723 with the trunk and announce once it is done?

Also I renamed all GENFIT core classes by adding the prefix GF. This will make our code more readable, since it is immedeatly clear which classes are from GENFIT. In this process and also in some other minor changes in cleaning up the GENFIT interfaces I needed to change the code of a lot of people (GEM,MVD,DCK,STT,LHE,HYP,...). I tried to be very careful, but I can not 100% exclude the possibility that something went wrong. Of course all code compiles fine. But certain things like branch names or TClonesArray ctor calls (where you have to specify the object name stored inside) are not compile time save in ROOT. Please watch for errors after the merge of my changes and consequent updates. Nothing should happen, as I said I can not be completely sure after such a major operation like renaming many classes that are used bu hundreds of other classes.

Have a nice weekend, Christian

Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Moving the Geometry from data file to the parameters
Next Topic: Problem with hiding (shadowing) variables
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 08:16:41 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01010 seconds