GSI Forum
GSI Helmholtzzentrum für Schwerionenforschung

Home » PANDA » PandaRoot » General » Full sim: all detected particles have PDG ID zero
Re: Full sim: all detected particles have PDG ID zero [message #9369 is a reply to message #9366] Thu, 10 September 2009 10:48 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Klaus Götzen is currently offline  Klaus Götzen
first-grade participant
Hi Christian,

unfortunately I'm on a conference and therefore most likely am not able to take a closer look until end of next week.

What I just can tell is that particles from the full sim don't have a reasonable PDG code out of the box. The idea is that the selectors set the corresponding mass when a particle is accepted. The selector of course does not take a look to a PDG code, and it doesn't set one I think. The PDG code in the interface is only used by mc truth particles as far as I remember.

That the lists are empty obviosly has a different reason, but I cannot tell at the moment. I was working on the PndEventReader just before I left and checked in new stuff, but you told that you are anyway using an older revision.

I'll take a look as soon as possible.

Cheers and sorry for the inconvenience,

Klaus

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message icon2.gif
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Simulation crashes after "singular matrix" in digitization macro
Next Topic: Analyse MC hits per event in different detectors
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 04:15:01 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01006 seconds