GSI Forum
GSI Helmholtzzentrum für Schwerionenforschung

Home » PANDA » PandaRoot » General » Add new classes to libraries
Add new classes to libraries [message #9278] Tue, 01 September 2009 15:03 Go to previous message
Christian Leitold is currently offline  Christian Leitold
continuous participant
Hello,

I thought it would be best to open a new topic concerning my (old) library issues. The problem is the following: How can I add new classes to my installation of PANDA ROOT?

For example, in trunk/base, there are the class files for FairVTrack. In the same directory is the file CMakeLists.txt. There, in the list for the files to be compiled into the library, the file FairVTrack.cxx is commented out. I have tried to remove this comment, since I thought I would need the class. Then, I can do a cmake in trunk and compile the libraries with a make in build. This works fine, but ROOT crashes as soon as I try to load the modified library in a macro, with an error like this:

Load Error: Failed to load Dynamic link library /home/cleitold/pandaroot/fairsoft/build/lib/libBase.so

So, what am I doing wrong? We already had this problem when we tried to add a new generator a few weeks ago. (As a workaround we have modified an existing one so far).

Thanks
Christian

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Solenoid field effect on the particle track theta!
Next Topic: Track Visualization questions
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 05:40:19 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01185 seconds