GSI Forum
GSI Helmholtzzentrum für Schwerionenforschung

Home » PANDA » PandaRoot » General » Track Visualization questions
Re: Track Visualization questions [message #9270 is a reply to message #9268] Tue, 01 September 2009 11:23 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Christian Leitold is currently offline  Christian Leitold
continuous participant
Hey,

thank you for your fast answer. To add the GeoTracks was really that simple!

Unfortunately, I have another problem now:

The script needs to create FairVTrack objects, the actual "visual" representation of the tracks, to draw them. But that does not work:

Error: Symbol FairVTrack is not defined in current scope drawGLTracks.C:87:

The FairVTrack object exists in my revision in trunk/base and should be compiled into libBase, but in fact, it is not. There exists the file trunk/base/CMakeLists.txt, which contains a list of files to be compiled into the library. There, FairVTrack.cxx is commented out. If I remove the comment, compilation works fine (I execute "make" in directory build), BUT it is not possible to load the library in the macro any more, the load process stops with an error:

Load Error: Failed to load Dynamic link library /home/cleitold/pandaroot/fairsoft/build/lib/libBase.so

We already had this kind of error before, when we unsuccessfully tried to add a new generator class to our PANDA ROOT. So, the more general question is now, how can I compile new classes into libraries without generating a crash when trying to load those libraries?

Thanks
Christian

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message