GSI Forum
GSI Helmholtzzentrum für Schwerionenforschung

Home » PANDA » PandaRoot » Meetings » PandaRoot meeting, Wednesday (!!) 12th of November, 10:00, EVO
Re: Minutes [message #7554 is a reply to message #7550] Mon, 24 November 2008 10:06 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
StefanoSpataro is currently offline  StefanoSpataro
first-grade participant

Hi,
I have some comments, that I could not give during the meetings considering that I was not there:

Quote:

For example, access to the EMC cluster information is needed. At the moment, a hardcopy of some of the information is made. It could be more advantageous to introduce a smarter interface layer (if it does not induce a loss in performance, though!).

In lhetrack the index of the object EmcCluster is present, and from this number one can retrieve all the EmcCluster/Bump informations. It is just to propagate an integer inside the MicroCandidate (if this is not already done).

Quote:

The slides of Marc's presentation can be found at: mp_emc_Nov11.pdf

I have some comments on page 3:

EmcRecoHit is not the final object of EMC analysis, it is just a placeholder of informations for the genfit Kalman Filter. At the moment the EMC data are not used in Kalman, so this is not used.
The final object is EmcBump, which has all the EMC informations, such as EmcXClMoments.

The propagation of MC information is not done, this is the only point that one should develope in a smart way, considering that many MC tracks contribute to the Cluster.

The track matching is already done in lhetrack code.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message icon1.gif
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Pandaroot meeting, Tuesday 21th of October, 10:00, EVO
Next Topic: Contributions for Collaboration Meeting in December
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 11:04:52 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01044 seconds