GSI Forum
GSI Helmholtzzentrum für Schwerionenforschung

Home » PANDA » PandaRoot » Tracking » GEANE backward propagation
Re: GEANE backward propagation [message #6975 is a reply to message #6969] Wed, 18 June 2008 13:15 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Lia Lavezzi
first-grade participant

Quote:

How can I set the correct option?

I think the CbmGeanePro function setBackProp() has been created by you, so I don' t exactly now where you use it (only here or somewhere else). My suggestion is that if you use it only here (where the "BPE" option is required) you can change directly that function, while if you need the setBackProp() function to set "BLE" somewhere else, you could add a new function to CbmGeanePro, something like setBackPropToPlane {fPropOption = "BPE";}.

Concerning the _geane->BackTrackToVirtualPlaneAtPCA(2) I used it in stt local Kalman and it worked fine for me... it sets the propagation in two steps: first it finds the PCA with the CbmGeanePro::FindPca(...) function, it creates the virtual plane here and then it makes the actual propagation (the PropagateFromPlane is set internally, it is not necessary to set it before).

Does it fail while finding the PCA (in FindPca, when it calls ERTRAK) or later when doing the propagation (in the usual Propagate(PDG) function)?

Ciao,
Lia.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Update GEANE to use q/p instead 1/p
Next Topic: cov[0][0] = 0 in Kalman.cxx
Goto Forum: