GSI Forum
GSI Helmholtzzentrum für Schwerionenforschung

Home » PANDA » PandaRoot » Bugs, Fixes, Releases » Compilation problems with DpmEvtGen
Re: Compilation problems with DpmEvtGen [message #6604 is a reply to message #6547] Fri, 25 April 2008 17:30 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Aleksandra Biegun is currently offline  Aleksandra Biegun
continuous participant
Hi,

I have the same problem like Stefano, that I do not have libGen.so.0.0.0, only I have libGen.so

-- Installing /home/biegun/PANDA/fair/pandaroot.dart/buildDart/lib/libGen.so.0.0.0
-- Installing /home/biegun/PANDA/fair/pandaroot.dart/buildDart/lib/libPGen.so.0.0.0
CMake Error: Error in cmake code at
/home/biegun/PANDA/fair/pandaroot.dart/buildDart/pgenerators/DpmEvtGen/c make_install.cmake:30:
FILE INSTALL cannot find file " /home/biegun/PANDA/fair/pandaroot.dart/buildDart/pgenerators/DpmEvtGen/C MakeFiles/CMakeRelink.dir/libDpmEvtGen.so.0.0.0 " to install.
Current CMake stack: /home/biegun/PANDA/fair/pandaroot.dart/buildDart/cmake_install.cmake;/ho me/biegun/PANDA/fair/pandaroot.dart/buildDart/pgenerators/DpmEvtGen/cmak e_install.cmake

when I changed the name of the library libDpmEvtGen.so into libDpmEvtGen.so.0.0.0 (like Stefano did) instalation of libraries finished succesfully.

After that, I run Dashboard script Dart.sh Experimental , and if someone could look at it there is 2 times kviq41.kvi.nl - one seems to be ok, but the second one looks 'empty' (no time, no tests passed). This 'empty' case is also for Nightly run of Dart.sh script.
Because pandaroot does not compiled automaticly for me (actually it compiles, library are linked but the error is during intallation of libraries) and I had to change by hand name of the libDpmEvtGen.so into libDpmEvtGen.so.0.0.0 library, I thought that maybe the 'empty' case for my computer at Dasgboard (kviq41.kvi.nl) appeared.

Am I right or it's something else?

Is there any solution for installing libDpmEvtGen.so.0.0.0 automatically?

Cheers,
Ola.

Aleksandra Biegun
University of Groningen/KVI
Zernikelaan 25, 9747 AA Groningen
tel. +31 50 363 3630
fax. +31 50 363 4003

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message