GSI Forum
GSI Helmholtzzentrum für Schwerionenforschung

Home » PANDA » PandaRoot » Bugs, Fixes, Releases » Results from Rule Checker
Results from Rule Checker [message #5437] Fri, 16 November 2007 18:40 Go to previous message
Florian Uhlig is currently offline  Florian Uhlig
first-grade participant
Hi

I included the RuleChecker from ITC-IRST in our framework. This
Rulechecker is used by all the big LHC collaborations to check there code against their coding conventions. Since some weks we have the OK to use it too.

As a start i used the rule set from ALICE adapted for Pnd (e.g. Naming convention that classes start with Pnd).

The idea is to run the checks on a nightly basis here at GSI and provide the results on our dashboard webpage. The results for revision 1791 can be found already on the dashboard. Goto

http://lxg1417.gsi.de:8081/PandaRoot/Dashboard/

and click on Rule Checker on top of the page.

This brings you to an table where you see the number of violations for the libraries and several rules. If you click on the numbers you go to the file showing all the violations. I fyou click on the rules you see (guess) the rules.

This should not be the final word about the Rule Checker. This is what we have now. For example all the rules has to be checked and maybe changed or removed, but i think this is a point to start a discussion.

Have a lot of fun with this table. Embarassed

Ciao

Florian

Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Symbol TG4PhysicsListOptionsoptions is not defined in current scope
Next Topic: pandaroot not compiling at gsi
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 08:20:11 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00974 seconds