GSI Forum
GSI Helmholtzzentrum für Schwerionenforschung

Home » PANDA » PandaRoot » Bugs, Fixes, Releases » Stable version didn't work with Geant4.8.3.p01
Re: Stable version didn't work with Geant4.8.3.p01 [message #5009 is a reply to message #4979] Thu, 30 August 2007 16:19 Go to previous message
Anonymous Poster From: *ikp.kfa-juelich.de
Stefano Spataro wrote on Mon, 27 August 2007 13:08

Hi,
trying to find some clue...

I can see that you are using the CbmG4.so library, why? You should comment out this include, if you have it. It is only when one want to use particolar physics lists. This library is not used at the moment, and gives problems.

I use it because nobody told me that I shouldn't do this. Smile Ok, I will comment it out.

Quote:

And second, did you change the g4Config.C file? It seems you activated the hadronic lists. It could be that there are some differencies in G4 so that the virtualMC is not able to handle particular cases.

No, I didn't touch g4Config.C.

Quote:

In each case it seems that all the errors you ahve are not dependent from the pandaroot release (apart the g4Config.C), so I am wondering why it does not prodice the same crashes in the main svn version...

Yes it looks like that, but how you can explain the fact that exactly the same external packages are working with the head version without error?

Best regards,

Andrey

Read Message icon9.gif
Read Message
Read Message icon5.gif
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Bug in recotask
Next Topic: Problem with a symbol lookup
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 08:29:35 CET 2024