GSI Forum
GSI Helmholtzzentrum für Schwerionenforschung

Home » PANDA » PandaRoot » Bugs, Fixes, Releases » Geant4 links in setting the environment
Geant4 links in setting the environment [message #4662] Fri, 13 July 2007 11:43 Go to previous message
StefanoSpataro is currently offline  StefanoSpataro
first-grade participant

I found that when one loads the environment to run PandaRoot, so the SetEnv.sh script or the config.sh, the following lines are printed:

On this machine the G4LEVELGAMMADATA=/misc/cbmsoft/Debian3.1/new/transport/geant4/data/Photo nEvaporation
On this machine the G4RADIOACTIVEDATA=/misc/cbmsoft/Debian3.1/new/transport/geant4/data/Radi ativeDecay
On this machine the G4LEDATA=/misc/cbmsoft/Debian3.1/new/transport/geant4/data/G4EMLOW3.0
On this machine the NeutronHPCrossSections=/misc/cbmsoft/Debian3.1/new/transport/geant4/data /G4NDL3.8
On this machine the G4ELASTICDATA=/misc/cbmsoft/Debian3.1/new/transport/geant4/data/G4ELASTI C1.1

(at GSI).
But I found also that the directory /misc/cbmsoft/Debian3.1/new/transport/geant4/data/ does not exist!!!! (and also for the common installations of external packages).
I loaded the "old" external packages, and there the directory /misc/cbmsoft/Debian3.1/transport/geant4/data/ does exist!!!

What's going on?

Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: running error
Next Topic: CbmTrackPar bug?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 23:30:27 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00974 seconds