GSI Forum
GSI Helmholtzzentrum für Schwerionenforschung

Home » PANDA » PandaRoot » Bugs, Fixes, Releases » Error in <TStreamerInfo::BuildCheck> <TBufferFile::CheckByteCount>
Re: Error in <TStreamerInfo::BuildCheck> <TBufferFile::CheckByteCount> [message #9981 is a reply to message #9980] Mon, 18 January 2010 17:08 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
StefanoSpataro is currently offline  StefanoSpataro
first-grade participant

Hi,
the MDT data members have changed, then you could have problems if you use MDTs. But in theory you should be able to process normally all the other events.

It seems to me the crash is comsing from something different:

Error in <TBufferFile::CheckByteCount>: object of class FairBaseParSet
read too many bytes: 19265734 instead of 19265730
Warning in <TBufferFile::CheckByteCount>: FairBaseParSet::Streamer() not
in sync with data on file run0_mom0.25_phi45_theta155params.root, fix
Streamer()

It is like you have overwritten the param file, or better the param file was created with an older version of the code and FaseBarPasSet is not syncronized anymore.

In that case I think you have to redo the file again.

But, maybe there is a sort of patch you can try.
Go to another folder, and produce with the current pandaroot a small file with the same macro you have used before. Once you have done this, in the folder you will have the mc file and also the param one.

Now, try to use the new param file with the old file. I am not sure if this will work, but maybe if it does you can avoid to rerun everything. Of course, if your original files are "very" old, you are forced to rerun everything anyway.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Small bug with cmake/config.sh
Next Topic: problem with lumi in trunk
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 02:02:04 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01064 seconds