GSI Forum
GSI Helmholtzzentrum für Schwerionenforschung

Home » PANDA » PandaRoot » Bugs, Fixes, Releases » macro updates and an all-in-one macro for pandaroot
Re: macro updates and an all-in-one macro for pandaroot [message #9836 is a reply to message #9833] Wed, 02 December 2009 17:00 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Mohammad Al-Turany is currently offline  Mohammad Al-Turany
first-grade participant
Hi,

As discussed today, and after getting the evtgen file from Klaus I updated the macros so that user can switch on/off three event generators, EvtGen, Dpm and the box generator. The momentum is by default 7.45 GeV/C and can be changed for Dpm and Box from the argument of the macro. The evtGen file is in the input directory, it is less than 1 MB so I put it as it is (ASCII). In the macro there is three boolean for the different generators as below:

Bool_t UseEvtGen =kTRUE;
Bool_t UseDpm =kFALSE;
Bool_t UseBoxGenerator =kFALSE;

you can switch them all on if you like or any combination, by default the EvtGen is used with the file from Klaus (psi2s_jpsi2pi_1k.evt).

Radek also send me the GEM stuff, so it is now integrated in all SIM, DIGI and RECO.

I also added a macro, sim_complete_stt_vis.C which is the same as the sim_complete_stt.C but with the track visualization stuff.

regards

Mohammad

Read Message icon4.gif
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message