GSI Forum
GSI Helmholtzzentrum für Schwerionenforschung

Home » PANDA » PandaRoot » General » Shared libs for EvtGenModels -- "No memory for static"
Shared libs for EvtGenModels -- "No memory for static" [message #9806] Sat, 28 November 2009 00:08 Go to previous message
mpeliz is currently offline  mpeliz
continuous participant
Hello,

I would like to interface EvtGen to PandaROOT. Therefore
I need shared libraries for the EvtGenBase and EvtGenModels packages. Compiling the first one within PandaROOT using cmake works fine. For the EvtGenModels
I got a strange error when compiling, which seems to be related to CINT. At least the error message shown below is pointing in this direction.

The error comes from EvtIntervalDecayAmp.hh line 112
which says

static EvtId B0=EvtPDL::getId("B0");

I think a static is appropriate in the given context and
removing the static woudld be a workarround rather than
a solution for the problem. Let me emphasize that there are several occurences of this construct in the package.

A GOOGLE search for the error message points me only to threads in ROOT talk, where workarrounds are given which could not be applied in our case (http://root.cern.ch/root/roottalk/roottalk08/0865.html), i.e. we could not change the ordering of the statements as proposed there (and I am in doubt if this would help).

Has someone an idea how I can solve this issue?
Best regards,
Marc

------ Error message from make ----------

Error: No memory for static commands\5\0 /data/puru2/marc/proot/trunk/pgenerators/EvtGen/EvtGenModels/EvtInterval DecayAmp.hh:112:
Error: No memory for static commands\5\0 /data/puru2/marc/proot/trunk/pgenerators/EvtGen/EvtGenModels/EvtInterval DecayAmp.hh:113:
Warning: Error occurred during reading source files
Warning: Error occurred during dictionary source generation
!!!Removing /data/puru2/marc/proot/build/pgenerators/EvtGen/EvtGenDict.cxx /data/puru2/marc/proot/build/pgenerators/EvtGen/EvtGenDict.h !!!
Error: /data/puru2/marc/proot/fairsoft/tools/root/bin/rootcint: error loading headers...
make[2]: *** [pgenerators/EvtGen/EvtGenDict.cxx] Error 1
make[1]: *** [pgenerators/EvtGen/CMakeFiles/evtgen.dir/all] Error 2

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: /macro/run is open for rw to all panda developer
Next Topic: Pnddsk?
Goto Forum: