GSI Forum
GSI Helmholtzzentrum für Schwerionenforschung

Home » PANDA » PandaRoot » Bugs, Fixes, Releases » analysis for TOF studies, fullsim crashes
Re: analysis for TOF studies, fullsim crashes [message #9185 is a reply to message #9184] Tue, 11 August 2009 17:23 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
StefanoSpataro is currently offline  StefanoSpataro
first-grade participant

Hi,
about the first kind of errors, the structure of lhetrack was strongly changed with respect to the Torino meeting (therefore from the tutorial).
This means that the task name is a bit different (your change in reco), but I cannot see your crash in kalman macro without full access to the code. The only thing that I can suggest is to comment out the pidmaker in the reco macro (this could give some problems after with the new kalman task).

About the makeTCand, the code in rho was not updated according to the new structure, this is simply the reason why it is not working. I know Klaus was working to update it, but then he left for vacation.

If you want to reproduce your studies, I would suggest to use the svn release for the tutorial, exactly that revision numer (which was before the change).

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: PID package
Next Topic: workaround for PndMicroWriter.cxx
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 12:43:38 CEST 2024