GSI Forum
GSI Helmholtzzentrum für Schwerionenforschung

Home » PANDA » PandaRoot » Tracking » PndTrack and LheTrack
Re: PndTrack and LheTrack [message #8928 is a reply to message #8915] Mon, 29 June 2009 17:02 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
StefanoSpataro is currently offline  StefanoSpataro
first-grade participant

Dear all,
I have fallen into two considerations, while converting my lhetrack code inside PndTrack scheme.

The object PndTrackCand is stored inside PndTrack. But had we agreed that the PndTrackcand should be stored inside its own TClonesArray, and then PndTrack should point to it storing just an index? Or do I remember badly?

Another thing, I have seen in PndTrack there are no fRefIndex or similar data members, to store the index of some preliminary object. In my case, once I am storing the tracks coming out from genfit, I would like also to store an index refering to the prefit Track with lhe helix fit. Of course, if the PndTrackCand are stored in their TCA, I should just use that index (not existing at the moment). If PndTrackIndex is inside PndTrack, I still need this new integer.

For the moment I will add this index, I would like hearing comments about this point.

Regards

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: point of closest approach
Next Topic: GEM 'realistic' track finding
Goto Forum: