|Register to CDash [message #8632]
||Mon, 25 May 2009 12:00
Registered: May 2007
After more and more people start to use CDash i want to shortly describe how to register and use the functionality.
1. Go to the following webpage
2. Click on login in the upper left corner.
3. If you're already registered you can directly login. If not click on register.
4. Fill the form and click on register.
5. Login with your e-mail account and password.
6. Choose the project which you want to join. Probably CbmRoot.
7. Fill the form.
7.1. Choose your role. If you have machines submitting nightly reports to the CDash server you should choose site administrator. All other users should choose user.
7.2. The SVN login name is needed to send e-mails only to users which breaks the dashboard by there commits.
7.3. Choose at which circumstances you want to get an e-mail notification.
7.4. Click on suscribe
8. Choose other projects if you like.
Depending on the level you choose you will get e-mails when something went wrong.
[Updated on: Mon, 25 May 2009 17:04]
Report message to a moderator