GSI Forum
GSI Helmholtzzentrum für Schwerionenforschung

Home » PANDA » PandaRoot » Bugs, Fixes, Releases » Genfit problems with new code - STT (r5323)
Re: Genfit problems with new code - STT (r5323) [message #8284 is a reply to message #8277] Thu, 23 April 2009 12:47 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Felix Boehmer is currently offline  Felix Boehmer
first-grade participant

Hello again Stefano,

sorry for the late answer.

i just tried to reproduce the problem, and indeed I get the same error as you did.

root [1] cbmsim->StartViewer()
File name : fit_sttcombi.root
root [2] <TCanvas::MakeDefCanvas>: created default TCanvas with name c1
Warning in <TSelectorDraw::ProcessFillObject>: Not implemented for TObjArray
<TCanvas::MakeDefCanvas>: created default TCanvas with name c1
tv__tree->Draw("LheGenTrack.getMom().Mag()","","", 10, 0);
Error in <TBufferFile::CheckByteCount>: object of class vector<map<int,int>*> read too few bytes: 6 instead of 31
Error in <TBufferFile::CheckByteCount>: object of class vector<map<int,int>*> read too few bytes: 6 instead of 31
root [3]

However, plotting works for me:

http://www.e18.physik.tu-muenchen.de/~fboehmer/STEFANO.jpg

Why there is this error I don't know yet, but in principle everything seems to work. There must be something else wrong in your setup.
I will keep you updated.

Cheers

Felix

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message