GSI Forum
GSI Helmholtzzentrum für Schwerionenforschung

Home » PANDA » PandaRoot » Bugs, Fixes, Releases » Bug fix in PndEmcMakeBump.cxx
Re: Bug fix in PndEmcMakeBump.cxx [message #7790 is a reply to message #7772] Sun, 01 February 2009 17:29 Go to previous message
Mohammad Al-Turany is currently offline  Mohammad Al-Turany
first-grade participant
Hi every body,

More comments in the SVN would surely help, this is the easiest way to follow the changes, and keep in mind that the trunk is assumed to compile, and the more tested code should be moved to the stable! that what we discussed few months ago, also I remember we had some discussion about responsibles! speaking about coordinators and sub-coordinator is simply confusing for me, because of the many ways how the people define the responsibilities of a coordinator!!

one can call them coordinators or sub-coordinators or what ever he likes, I have a list in the svn authority file of the people who can decide if a package goes from stable to release, these people for me are the responsibles (They all agreed at that time to take care of the the packages they work with!):

abiegun, acecchi, asanchez, awronska, johan, kgoetzen, pablo, ralfk, sneubert, soeren, spataro, tstockm

So I would suggest that these people may write something in the wiki when they move something to release! and every developer should try to write more comments in trunk and stable.

cheers, Mohammad

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message